Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Not too many surprises in the early results

8:41 p.m.

A quick glance at the early results of the Summit County races and there's not much of a surprise in the absentee numbers, at least in regards to the Summit County races.

I see that Elinore Marsh Stormer (DEM) is leading Bill Spicer (REP) 37,755 (57%) to 28,391 (43%) in the race for Probate Court Judge. That one jumps out at me because the incumbent is losing. Both are well-respected on the bench.

Now I see that the lead is widening for the anti-Issue 8 movement .. almost 60-40 now ... it's going down with a quarter of the precincts in. Meanwhile, Issue 9 (City Charter change to force votes when a utility is up for grabs) is passing easily.

More in a bit .. still scanning numbers ..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can honestly say I respect both Spicer and Stormer, but because of a decision Stormer made on the bench on 10-1, she most definitely got my vote.

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally something about http://www.bigpenis-se.eu/.
Read More: http://bigpenis-se.eu

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not learn article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to
try and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite great article.


my web-site :: after effects template free ()

Anonymous said...

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The words in your content seem to be running off
the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I
thought I'd post to let you know. The design look great though!
Hope you get the problem solved soon. Many thanks

Also visit my weblog :: Fabriquer Un Collecteur De Gouttiere

Anonymous said...

Motor Honda terbaru Muncul di Tahun 2014
motor baru Honda di Indonesia
Harga Motor Honda Murah
Daftar Harga Motor Honda Terbaru
Harga Honda